LOCAL ORDERS (WITHIN SG)
FREE DOOR-TO-DOOR COURIER SERVICE FOR ORDERS ABOVE S$100!
Door-to-door courier service (FREE for orders above SGD $100)
Timeframe: 2 - 3 working days upon receipt of your payment.
Delivery cost: $7 (For orders below S$100)
** We strongly recommend door-to-door courier service for your orders if you require your purchases urgently so that you can get your items delivered that much quicker with enhanced accountability.
Normal mail via SingPost
Timeframe: 5 – 7 working days upon receipt of your payment.
Delivery cost: Each item costs $1.15 via SingPost normal surface mail.
Please note that we will only be able to advise on the status of your parcel up to the point where it is being posted. We strongly recommend opting for courier delivery if you need your purchases urgently.
FREE INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS ABOVE $300!
We ship all over the world via expedited courier shipping. Shipping costs will be reflected at the check-out page.
- Your order will be dispatched once your payment has been processed and received. For international shipping, we will send you an email with a tracking number for your parcel once it has been shipped. We regret that we are unable to change the delivery address once order has been shipped.
- Do take note that every country has different customs laws. Duties, taxes and customs fees associated with international orders, when applicable, are the responsibility of the receiver and payable upon delivery. Please check with your local customs office for more information.
- Delivery times are an estimate. Your parcel might take a longer time to reach you during peak periods such as holiday seasons.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, or multiple addresses for each order.
- REGISTERED AIRMAIL: For larger orders, we might need to dispatch your purchases in two parcels. We will send you an email informing you of this arrangement prior to shipping your order.
- If you are based in countries not listed above, please drop as a line at store[at]milkywayfamily.com for delivery options.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery as a result of an erroneous delivery address provided by the customer, the customer’s refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach customer at point of delivery, or otherwise.